Returns: Please contact us immediately upon receipt of your giclée if you are unhappy with it for any reason. We will gladly accept a return for exchange or for refund (less Shipping and Handling fees), provided the item is returned within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment in its original condition.
Return Policy for Products Damaged During Shipping to You: If your item arrives damaged, please follow this simple process for returning an item:
1. If the box containing the artwork appears to be damaged upon its arrival, refuse acceptance of the delivery and then contact us to let us know that the shipment arrived damaged. If, however, you open the package and find the artwork damaged, please contact the shipping service immediately. Do not discard the original packaging.
2. Contact us at email@example.com or 860-338-3996 for return confirmation.
3. Repack the product in its original packaging materials including the order number and a reason for the return.
4. Ship item(s) to: Wholesale Frame, ATTN: BEC Returns 170 Research Parkway, Meriden CT 06450.
5. Insure item to its full value when shipping. We take no responsibility for items that get lost or damaged in the shipping process.